KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

Izvaja se popis aktivnosti

/*VIEWTOPIC_BODY*/
baker, marilyn cora
AvtorSporočilo
josh kilshaw
josh kilshaw

Število prispevkov : 69

baker, marilyn cora Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: baker, marilyn cora   baker, marilyn cora Icon_minitimeNed Jan 12, 2014 11:52 pm

25/ LINCOLN/ EVENT PLANNER/ AMBER HEARD

"i was born in one really interesting family. my father was a doctor, mother was a nurse. i can really see how they met. in hospital. first, they started out with really good friend relationship, and than, they fell in love. wonderful in one way. i was the first child in our family. after their first child, they got three more. two brothers and one blonde sister. they named her marilyn. marilyn cora baker. she wasn't really clever girl, but she was a real sex bomb. i remember school days. every guy was looking at her tits, after het butt. awful. and my little whore sister lost her virginity when she was fourteen. i'm kinda ashamed that i'm her sister. me and my brothers moved from lincoln. father and mother divorced seven years ago. they moved from lincoln, and our family life got messed up. i have no idea what is my sister doing now. is she married, does she have kids? am i an aunt? i have no idea."
-sister, dianne (baker) grey.

"i miss my little sister. she always made me laugh. i had some kind of love relationship with her. she fell in love with me. she fell in love with her brother. i wont deny it - we had sex, we were kissing, we had a secret love life. no one knew about us, until one rainy day. we were alone at home. we had sex. our family went shopping, but mother came home earlier. she came in my room like a ghost. she saw us. marilyn was naked, i was naked. mum screamed. she told father. she told our sister. she told our brother. and now look at me. no one loves me, i'm all alone in new york. i want marilyn back. but she was always a great person. she probably has kids and a husband now."
-brother, josh baker.

"to descriebe myself? well, okay. my name is marilyn cora baker and i live in lincoln from the day i was born. i'm 25 years old and i work in night club as stripper. my parents are divorced, i have two brothers and one sister. i am the youngest in our family. i won't talk about my school days, because they weren't nothing special. i can only tell that i was a very popular girl with big dreams to become a theatre actress one day. but look at me now. i'm a single mother. i have a child. and the father of my child is my brother. no one knows that, except me. i'm still waiting for the day when i will find my brother, josh. i still have feelings for him, but until the time that i will see him again, there is a long way. i'm a whore without feelings, very insightful and a bitch. i don't care what people think about me and about my child. we want to have a normal life."
-herself, marilyn cora baker.

"my mum is talented, beautiful person who loves me more than anyone in this whole big blue planet. i love her to the moon and back, to the sun and back, i love her more than anyone else. she can be very strict and not really nice, but she still loves me. she also named me after two disney princesses - aurora and ariel. my mum thinks i'm a princess."
-daughter, ariel aurora baker.

I HAVE A BABY AND THE FATHER IS MY BROTHER.
bluebell
bluebell
Admin

Število prispevkov : 286

baker, marilyn cora Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: baker, marilyn cora   baker, marilyn cora Icon_minitimeNed Jan 19, 2014 8:30 am

you have been accepted  

dobrodošel/a na forumu! piši še v face claim, se vpiši v seznam uporabnikov, odpri svoj plot page in tvoje življenje v mestu lincoln se lahko prične.(:
https://secrets-everywhere.slovenianforum.com
Stran 1 od 1